Dental Implants: Replacement Teeth That Function Like Your Own
A Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and member of the Academy of Osseointegration, Dr. Christopher Bingham has advanced expertise in implantology and extensive experience in placing dental implants. He works closely with your general dentist or other referring specialist to replace your missing teeth with customized implant options. With precision technique, Dr. Bingham surgically places your dental implants within the jawbone. Over time, your implants integrate with your jaw, forming a stable, solid connection and giving you the freedom to eat, speak and smile without worry. Once your dental implants are ready to be restored, we refer you back to your general dentist to complete your procedure with an implant crown, implant denture or other restoration.
Advantages of Dental Implants Over Traditional Options
- Integrate with jawbone for a solid, secure bite
- Long-term replacement for missing teeth
- Natural-looking, highly esthetic appearance
- Feel and function like natural teeth
- Preserve jaw bone health
- Maintain natural facial contours
Our Minimally Invasive, Whole-Body Approach to Implant Surgery
Dr. Bingham and our team are proud to offer a minimally invasive, whole-body approach to care. We incorporate the latest in dental technology to help ensure predictable results and exceptional oral health outcomes. We use 3D CBCT Scans for advanced diagnostic imaging of bone, nerves and other anatomical features. 3D Guided Implant Surgery facilitates the precision planning and placement of dental implants within your jawbone. Sedation dentistry is available and provides a comfortable, pain-free experience during implant surgery.
These advanced technologies offer you a number of benefits:
- Improved diagnostic ability
- Conservative, minimally invasive approach to care
- Greater precision in implant planning and placement
- Improved dental implant success
- Comfortable, relaxed, pain-free procedures
- Reduced downtime and faster recovery period
The Proof Is In Our Patient
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Special Implant Offer: Free Consultation, 3D Scan ($610 Value), & 7-Year Warranty*